Since you can now keep a post stuck to the top of the front page, here’s an index for the most recent material – what’s been put up in the last month or so, and everything since the last major index page updates.
The Introduction to Atheria series covers the various realms of the Atheria campaign: so far we have the Thousand Realms (Dimensional Birthright), Kharidath (Solar Birthright), the Ourathan Isles (Lunar Birthright), HuSung (Elemental Magic Birthright), the Great Savannah of the Ankorath Tribes (Life Birthright), Parack (Storm Birthright), the Barbarian Lands (Totemistic Birthrights), Chelm (Blood or Shadow Magic Birthrights), the Alarian Imperium (Order Birthright), and the Isles of the Sunset (Light Domain). The Minor Domains are discussed in Part One and Part Two.
Uncommon Atherian Birthrights include Absolute Command, Divination, Venom, and Warding,
An Overview of the Realms and Domains of Atheria – to give everyone a better idea of the various relationships.
Some basic information on Atherian Ritual Magic.
The (Un-)Forgotten Gods of the Ancient Realm, as remembered in Kharidath and the Mri Desert.
The Silmarils of the Manifold – the version of Tolkien’s Silmarils that have made an appearance in the Federation-Apocalypse Campaign.
Chelm: Lost Artifacts and Expeditions. An accounting of some of the legendary treasures which may lie within the borders of Chelm.
The Order Of Arelm– What Alaria does with children with Chelmian Birthrights.
The Anime World Laws, Anime Template, and Anime Identities for Kevin, Marty, and Smoke from the Federation-Apocalypse Campaign.
The Varnic Church – a warrior-faith and one of the major religions of Western Atheria.
The DragonBorn – the Atherian template for extradimensional visitors and those exposed to the primal interdimensional flux.
- Runestones, the magical technology of the Celestial Dragons.
- Campaign Log Updates for Session 39: The Little Ice Age, Sessions 40 and 41: The Spirit FIsher and the Barque of Ra, Sessions 42 and 43: The Return of SETI and Homeland Security, Session 44: The Raving Maniacs, Sessions 45, 46, and 47; Gates of Darkness, The Unquiet Realm, The Akhasic Plane, Session 48; The Cyborg and the Fox, Session 49; And From the Darkness Light, and Session 49a. The Codex Draconis.
- Shadowed Moon Lotus, an Archmage-class sorcerer.
- The Modular Cyberware Rules were broken down into specific subsystems, for design-your-own cyberware. So far, I’ve put up the sections for Neuralware, Holdouts, and Cyber-Replacements and Additions (as well as Cyberforms).
- Ixian Astbiliancoatl, a complicated shadowrun character. First up is his Personal History.
- Fursona Body Armor – usually simply an oddity, but important to Ixian.
Legend of the Five Rings Material:
- The Campaign Log for the last ten sessions of the Clan War Sequence (it got a long ways behind).
- The Secrets of the Elders – the useful, if somewhat tongue-in-cheek, school of becoming elderly.
- The Nightmares of the Clans – some information on the current major opponents for the campaign.
- The Madness Tattoos currently sported by Kochige’s Son.
- Ninsei’s Secret Diaries IV: Plans for After The War.
Second Edition AD&D:
- Dunstan Auchenlock Issilor, a Skills-and-Powers elven Cleric/Thief – with a selection of New Spells, New Proficiencies, his Pre-Game History, and his Character Sheet.
- Saelinnyth, a sample elven fighter/thief.
Continium II is a project that’s been kicking around for many years now: since the system is modular, and most of it could be slotted into many other games, I’m starting to put up the system. Some of the old players may feel nostalgic.
World of Darkness Material:
- How to make Garou who think they’re Jedi Knights, “Highlander”-style “Immortals”, and so on. Who knows? Perhaps they’re right. The Force be with Garou.
Filed under: Announcements, Background, Campaign Log, Character Sheets, Downloads, Game Rules | Tagged: AD&D, Champions, Classless d20, d20, d20 Point Buy, L5R, Legend of the Five Rings, Role Playing Game, RPG, Shadowrun, White Wolf |