This page and its subpages host the material for the various White Wolf games – Vampire, Werewolf, Changeling, Wraith, Mage, Mummy, Aberrant, Exalted, Trinity, Scion, and all the others. Sadly, while there’s plenty of material in my files, it’s only going to be posted here as I get around to it.
Current Listings include:
World of Darkness:
- Timeline. A unified timeline for Vampire, Werewolf, Wraith, Changeling, Mage, Mummy, Gypsy, and a selection of the other World of Darkness supplements.
- Point Buy Rules. A condensed universal system (in PDF form) for all the Storyteller System and World of Darkness character types, including Heroic Humans, Occultists, Thaumaturgists, Aeon Trinity Psychics, Gypsies, Cyborgs, Demon-Hunters, Holy Men, Martial Artists, Werewolves, Gurahl, Bastet, Mokole, Vampires, Mages, Mummies, Fey, Changelings, Revenants, Immortals, Superheroes (Novas and Aberrents), Hengeyokai, Kuei-Jin, Mythic Creatures, Demons, Angels, Exalted, Scions, Shih, Highlanders, Fomori, and so on. You’ll still need the setting books of course.
- Psychic Powers. This covers all forms of “fast” numina, including Totem Magic, Nymic Magic, and several other forms. At least in our games, Hedge Magic referred exclusively to ritual forms.
- The Force be with Garou. How to make Garou who think they’re Jedi Knights, “Highlander”-style “Immortals”, and so on.
- A list of Merits, both Generic and Specific, broken out from the general Point-Buy rules.
Mild Insanities for Slightly-Cracked (yet playable) characters.
Richard Mc’Andrew, Vampire – and his Acquaintances, Ether Flyer, assorted Equipment Packages (including the justly-valued Vampire Survival Pack), a new Discipline, assorted items of Special Gear, and a brief history.
New Thaumaturgy Paths for Vampires
McAndrew’s Notebooks I: Garou Genetics, Curing Metis, and Regenerative Mechanisms.
Egyptian-Themed Rites for Garou and Thaumaturges.
Sunheart – and unusual Locus and some related rites.
Gifts from Astral Spirits – again, with an Egyptian theme.
- Bruce Damien “I Am Not the Prince of Darkness!” De La Vega: A spiritualist-detective.
- The Dualistic Exalted. These are designed for dimension-hopping, or lower-powered, Exalted games. They’re reasonably formidable, but no match for an army, and can fairly readily be opposed by a group of experienced mortals or a couple of dragonblooded without massive delving into charm combos.
- Zareth Elaris, a sample dualistic exalt.
- Sergeant Jack Rackham: A dimensional wanderer from modern earth and a sample dualistic exalted.
- Charles’s Diary. Including a brief summary of the history between Creation and the Modern World, as well as an account of events in our first Exalted: Modern game.
- Modern Solar Charms. Including vehicle, computer, and firearms charms for modern-setting Exalted games (Formatted PDF version available HERE)
- Advanced Exalted Thaumaturgy (also Available as a PDF). A drastically-expanded system for first-edition Exalted thaumaturgy. Also suitable as a complete magical system for lower-powered white-wolf mechanic games.
- Exalted Artifact Creation. An artifact design-and-creation system.
- Hearthstones: Some new Hearthstones for Exalted.
- Exalted Grimoire: A selection of new Spells for Exalted.
- The History of the Exalted Cosmos – at least according to Charles Dexter Ward.
- Deadlands to Exalted Conversions: Characters and Magic, Bestiary.
- The Minions of the Dimensional Auditors (AKA “When Dice Attack”).
- Running Exalted using the Baba Yaga rules – or “how to use a far simpler and more flexible rules set within another background.
- Modern Weapons: A quick set of modern weapons and armor charts for Exalted.
- Damage Overwhelming: When you want to know just how much power an Exalted character has, and what the side effects or using it will be like.
- New Solar Charms: Performing for Creation, Guardian Presence Charms, Occult Charms, The Way of Manse and Demesne, Dreaming Narrative Conquest (and a couple of Raksha charms),
- Mortal “Charms”: Minor supernatural merits for mortal characters.
- Vere Lugard (Exalted Modern): Personal History: Stellar Emissary of the Mountain Folk.
- Manses: The Orrery of Istalian (Sidereal Manse-3), The House of Phantoms (Lunar Manse-1), The Hoenheim Manse (Wood Manse-5 and mystical headquarters), The Halls of Alternity (Lunar Manse-5), .
- New Merits: A selection of new Merits for Exalted characters.
- New Hearthstones: Part I and Part II
- Building Hearthstones: Rules for constructing – and upgrading – Hearthstones.
- The Cauldron-Born: What happens when Raksha try to bond with an Exalted.
- The Oberian Geomantic Academy: Training and Equipping Masters of Thaumaturgy, with their specialized Artifacts.
- Professor Ravenblack: “Mortal” Thaumaturgist, Graduate, and Professor of the Oberian Academy.
- Terrestrial, Celestial, and Solar Spells: A selection of new utility spells.
- Charles Dexter Ward, Twilight Artificer and his Background.
- Oniwabanshu (“Garden Keeper”) Jun and Hidden Twig Village: A god-blooded servant of heaven – and trainer of other god-blooded.
- Shards of Exaltation: What you actually need to put in an “Exaltation Artifact”.
- Charles’s Amalgam Assistants: The Coatl, The Inugami,
- Ixiah, God of Thaumaturgy and Youngsters Playing Ninja: A professional familiar-godling.
- Raksha Charms: Dreaming Thunder Guardian (summoning defenses from the Wyld), Mysteries of the Raksha (the sorcery and thaumaturgy of the Raksha).
- Charms: Occult Combat Charms,
- Mutations: Basics and Essence Awakening, Healing and Durability, Movement, Senses, and Life Support,
- Artifacts: The Wonderworker’s Mantle (***),
- Legend Cards: An expansion designed to allow more dramatic scenes and introduce subplots.
- Disadvantage System: A variation on the old WOD flaw systems for Scion.
- Characters: Keziah, Scion Mossad Agent, Maur, Scion Shaman, Arnor / “Hatchetman”, Scion Melee Specialist, and Dernulf, Scion Stage Magician.