First up for today, it’s been a couple of weeks since I updated the various indexes – so here’s a summary of the various posts and sections for the past few weeks. Since WordPress now allows you to stick a post to top of the front page, I’ll try keeping a recent posts index here and see how that works out.
The Introduction to Atheria series covers the various realms of the Atheria campaign: so far we have the Ourathan Isles (Lunar Birthright), HuSung (Elemental Magic Birthright), the Great Savannah of the Ankorath Tribes (Life Birthright), Parack (Storm Birthright), the Barbarian Lands (Totemistic Birthrights), Chelm (Blood or Shadow Magic Birthrights), and the Alarian Imperium (Order Birthright).
An Overview of the Realms and Domains of Atheria – to give everyone a better idea of the various relationships.
Some basic information on Atherian Ritual Magic.
The (Un-)Forgotten Gods of the Ancient Realm, as remembered in Kharidath and the Mri Desert.
The Silmarils of the Manifold – the version of Tolkien’s Silmarils that have made an appearance in the Federation-Apocalypse Campaign.
- Runestones, the magical technology of the Celestial Dragons.
- Campaign Log Updates for Session 39: The Little Ice Age, Sessions 40 and 41: The Spirit FIsher and the Barque of Ra, Sessions 42 and 43: The Return of SETI and Homeland Security, Session 44: The Raving Maniacs, Sessions 45, 46, and 47; Gates of Darkness, The Unquiet Realm, The Akhasic Plane, Session 48; The Cyborg and the Fox, Session 49; And From the Darkness Light.
- Shadowed Moon Lotus, an Archmage-class sorcerer.
Legend of the Five Rings Material:
- The Campaign Log for the last ten sessions of the Clan War Sequence (it got a long ways behind).
Second Edition AD&D:
- Dunstan Auchenlock Issilor, a Skills-and-Powers elven Cleric/Thief – with a selection of New Spells, New Proficiencies, his Pre-Game History, and his Character Sheet.
- Saelinnyth, a sample elven fighter/thief.
Continium II is a project that’s been kicking around for many years now: since the system is modular, and most of it could be slotted into many other games, I’m starting to put up the system. Some of the old players may feel nostalgic.
World of Darkness Material:
- How to make Garou who think they’re Jedi Knights, “Highlander”-style “Immortals”, and so on. Who knows? Perhaps they’re right. The Force be with Garou.