. Since the Twilight Isles are now the most active d20 subsetting, here’s an index for the relevant material. Naturally enough, this section is going to be expanding quite a bit as the game continues – but here’s what’s up for the first two sessions.
- The Historical Background and Physical Realm.
- Maps of the Twilight Isles: The geography of the known world.
- Faiths, Religions, and Spiritual Realms of the Twilight Isles
- World Laws and Character Creation.
- The Major Languages and their Effects.
- Exotic Languages of the Twilight Isles: The rare tongues and their effects.
- Dwarven Firearms and Species Compatability.
- Monetary Systems: What the Isles use for mediums of exchange.
- Commerce of the Twilight Isles: Imports, Exports, and Economies.
- Mystic Martial Arts: Two more player-designed occult styles.
- Wards Major:
- The Ikam: Culture and Racial Traits.
- The Shadow Elves: Culture and Racial Traits.
- The Thunder Dwarves: Culture and Racial Traits.
- The Veltine: Culture and Racial Traits.
- The Veltine in Depth: More details on the culture of the Veltine.
Current and Sample Characters:
- Ishinomorel. Shadow Elf Archer-Runemaster. Level Two Upgrade.
- Tristan. Shadow Elf Pirate-Elementalist. Level Two Upgrade.
- Ysmir. Shadow Elf Scout-Firemaster. Level Two Upgrade.
- Vehn Rageclaw: Veltine Warrior-Mad Scientist.
- Rudra Mogzul: Thunder Dwarf Water Warrior. Level Two Upgrade (offsite link).
- Peregrine, a Veltine Bodyguard-Companion.
- Ahriman, a second level Thunder Dwarf warrior.
- S’stam: An Ikam Follower-Bodyguard.
- You can also look at several posts related to Fredronon, a Shadow Elf Conjurer, over at his player’s blog.
- Twilight Isles Character List: Where everyone is right now.