It’s once again time to get the latest material index updated and to transfer the material from the old one to the main index tabs at the top of the page. If you want the very latest material, it may be necessary to either scroll down or consult the “Recent Posts” listing-widget on the lower right. The previous Latest Materials Index can be found HERE, and – for those who like to rummage at random – the full post-by-post index can be found occupying a great deal of space in the lower right column.
Eclipse Classless d20 Character Construction Cribsheet / Sample Character List – Character Creation Primer – Compiled Martial Arts.
Subindexes: RPG Design – Twilight Isles – Battletech – Champions – d20 – Legend of the Five Rings – Shadowrun – White Wolf – Other Games – Battling Business World
- Twilight Isles Setting:
- Maps of the Twilight Isles: The geography of the known world.
- Mystic Martial Arts: Two more player-designed occult styles.
- Peregrine, a Veltine Bodyguard-Companion.
- Ahriman, a second level Thunder Dwarf.
- Houses of the Shadow Elves: Part I, Part II, Part III,
- Dwarven Firearms and Species Compatability.
- The Veltine in Depth: More details on the culture of the Veltine.
- Monetary Systems: What the Isles use for mediums of exchange.
- Commerce of the Twilight Isles: Imports, Exports, and Economies.
- Exotic Languages of the Twilight Isles: The rare tongues and their effects.
- Federation-Apocalypse Session Logs: Session 82, Session 83a, Session 83b, Session 84a, Session 84b,
- The Rhynsin Dragonslayer Martial Art: A specialized martial arts style for would-be dragonslayers.
- Eclipse – Building the Level One Bladesinger.
- Eclipse – Building the Blade Dancer and Wuxia Adept.
- Eclipse – Building the Stances, Maneuvers, and the Classes (Crusader, Swordsage, and Warblade) from the Book of Nine Swords.
- The Party Template Basics and samples – the Knights of Yggdrasil, Forest Stalkers, Company of Kardeon, Angbokor Guild, Royal Cartographic Society,
- Eclipse Character Creation Primer: The basics of making a character using Eclipse: The Codex Persona.
- New Technologies: Why you should always carefully examine new gadgets before turning them loose in your games.
General RPG Material:
- Uncontrolled Substances: Precious compounds and drugs for use in any world, M’ram (a stimulant), Denila (metabolic stabalizer).