Updated Feb 01
It is once again time for a new Latest Material index, and for updating the main index tabs. As usual, you should be able to find most of the stuff that hasn’t made it into the main index tabs here. For the very latest material, you may have to just scroll down the page. The previous Latest Material index can be found HERE.
- Deep Healing: Magical Mental Therapy from an old campaign.
- Enchanting Spells: A general set of spells for making magical items.
- Sample Characters: Gar, Amnesiac Troll Ronin, Zheung Bao Shun, “The Ninja”, Ixian Astbiliancoatl, a.k.a “Mr Kitty”, Eric Moore (another cyborg horror) and his Contacts.
- Contacts: Mage Contacts I,
- Campaign Logs: The Gang Wars, Gates of Shadow Part I,
- Penumbra: Witchcraft Rules, Basic Magical Theory,
- Becoming A Shadowrunner: Common runner origins and power levels.
- The Douglas-Iuri Grimoire: 30 more exotic spells.
- The Renissiance Society: How to Initiate Mundanes (part of the backdrop for the current campaign) and how it actually turned out.
- Shadowfelons. Crime rates and statistics on Seattle.
- The Penumbra Timeline. How did things get this way?
- Designing and Learning Spells in Shadowrun: Penumbra.
- Ninja Crosslinks: Speculations from one of the players. These include: theories about Renraku’s Weird Magic Circle, Kyle Alexander (a simsense-store operator), Wesley Crispen (a necrorigger), Lucy Conroy (a Fixer), and Ben Jones (a mystic gardener), Relationships between the Magical Skills (contrasting with the basics of the magic system found HERE), using Gates for long-range travel, his Spell Design to-do List, “The Ninja” (a secretive organization), some Modified Armor Rules (these led to the current Armor Rules), some of Zheung Bao Shuns Contacts and the original Character Setup for comparison with the version I created, the Final Version of his Edges and Flaws, the Final Version of his Magical Expenditures, the Final Version of his NY Expenditures, his Spreadsheet, Metamagics for Ninja, ideas for Expanded Spell Limitations, his Personal History, and his Karma Tracking Sheet.
- Ways in which you can create or obtain Magical Weapons in Shadowrun.
- Advanced Metamagical techniques for the General Abilities, Astral Access, Conjuration, Sorcery, Thaumaturgy, and Witchcraft.
- Introduction to the Renraku Arcology and to Seattle.
- one-page quick-reference rules sheet for SR III (PDF).
- Federation-Apocalypse Campaign Log: Session 40, Session 41, Session 42, Session 43, Session 44, and the Timeline Update.
- Templates: MLELF Cyborg Super-Soldier,
- Sample Characters: Jamie Wolfe, Combat Cyborg, Limey, a Sentient Laptop (Offsite Link),
- Freebie Updates, for the End of the D20 License.
- Federation-Apocalypse Supplemental Logs: Thrall Assignment Update, Session Timeline Update,
- A few Minor Relics for Eclipse: The Codex Persona.
- The Linear Realms: a heavily-populated region of the Manifold.
- Updated Thrall Assignments for the Federation-Apocalypse campaign.
- Minor Relics for Eclipse: The Codex Persona Classless 20.
Legend of the Five Rings (Compatible)
- Dimensional Traits and Path Design I: Generic rules for infusions of extradimensional energies and the first part of the design rules for Techniques and Paths.
- Art-Based Magic: Working magic through painting, drawing, etc.
- Exotic Magic Systems: Cabala, Heka, Folk, Ceremonial, Mantra, Vancian, Mana, Rune, Totem, Kabari, and Clerical Miracles.
- Campaign Log Updates: Part I,
- Bodhisattva in In Nomine: Playing spirits from other mythologies.
- Sample Characters: Sarge, Etherial Archetype, Raven Harcourt, Human Martial Artist, Sakarit, a Bodhisattva, and Sean Bawn, would-be Human Superhero (and some Power Packages).
- Deadlands to Exalted Conversions: Characters and Magic, Bestiary,
- The Minions of the Dimensional Auditors (AKA “When Dice Attack”).
- Noun Isomers: The properties of higher-order materials.