Moonlight-Forging Narrative Artifice
- Cost: —; Minimum Perception 4, Essence 3
- Type: Supplemental
- Keywords: None
- Duration: Permanent
- Prerequisite Charms: Monkey Shaping Emulation
A lunar exalt with this charm may shape items in his or her possession by including them in his or her personal tale. Whenever the user adds notably to his or her saga (each game session) an item in his or her possession that he or she used in a dramatic fashion during that episode gains +1 dot of artifact rating*. Items cannot rise above Artifact *** until the user achieves Perception 5. Items cannot rise above Artifact **** unless they’re used in a three-die stunt and the user has achieved at least Essence 4. Items cannot reach Artifact N/A until the Lunar achieves at least Perception 6 and Essence 8 and uses the item in the defeat of a truly epic threat. The exact powers gained by an item are generally in-theme, but are always ultimately up to the game master.
*Hopefully the game master and player will be able to agree on a worthy and interesting item to upgrade. If not, the player may pick three items and the game master may then select one of the three.
- Exalted – Lunar Essence Arts I (ruscumag.wordpress.com)
- Exalted – Factory-Cathedrals I, Forgestones, and Prefabrication Protocols (ruscumag.wordpress.com)
- Exalted – Dudael, the Hierarchical Forge (Solar Celestial Manse *****) (ruscumag.wordpress.com)
- Exalted – Thaumaturgic Artifice (ruscumag.wordpress.com)
- Exalted Artifacts – Dreamstones and Enhanced Artifact Armor (ruscumag.wordpress.com)