Updated May 28
It’s once again time to get the latest material index updated and to transfer the material from the old one to the main index tabs. If you want the very latest material, it may be necessary to either scroll down or consult the “Recent Posts” listing-widget on the lower right The previous Latest Materials Index can be found HERE.
Star Wars Material:
- 10CH, Retired-Assassin Droid. A particularly dangerous PC-Droid.
- Kira Keldav. A renegade Sith apprentice of the Old Republic.
- New Droids. The HUND wilderness-assistant and CLS10 piloting-assistance droids.
- Technical Explanations I: Monopolium, Power Sources, and Dark Energy Manipulation – including Repulsorlifts, Sublight Drives, Lightsabers, Hypermatter Reactors, Artificial Gravity, Tractor Beams, Gravity Well Projectors, Thermal Detonators, Shields, Blasters, and Creating Lightsaber Crystals.
- Technical Explanations II: Mental Manipulations, Interrogation, the Force and Biochemical Adaption, Species Interbreeding, Alien Powers, Transplant Surgery, Unexplained Deaths, Technological Limitations and Enhancements, and Bacta.
- Technical Explanations III: The Galactic Republic, Major Projects, Currency, the Interstellar Trionist Conspiracy, and Extragalactic Exploration.
- Federation-Apocalypse Campaign Log: Session 57, Session 58, (due to interludes, Session 59 was Marty’s Vacation, but has been listed after session 60 to keep thing in sequence), Session 60, A Draconic Interlude (Part I, Part II, and Part III), Marty’s Vacation Interlude, and Session 61.
- Thera: The Runelord Epic Class and the Epic Hero Class. Thera’s two possible epic paths – the Path of Godhood and the Path of Exaltation.
- Thera: Channeling Exotic Forces. Rules for channeling order, chaos, fire, transformation, and many other forces beyond positive and negative energy.
- Thera: Magical Basics. Rules for Mana, acquiring and casting spells, using items, the Rule of Three, and working circle and rune magic on Thera.
- Thera: ShuKenja. The spell-improvising wizard-priests of the eastern empire.
- Regers Tallman: A glider pilot who needs no engine to take his ship into space.
Continuum II Material:
- Priests and Servitors. The wielders of Invocation. Here too are some Priestly Examples of how various groups of priests relate to their deities.
- Demons and Manitou. How Demons, Elementals, and Nature Spirits work in Continuum II, and how you can play them.
- Faerie and Dragons. How Faerie and Dragons work in Continuum II, how to play one, and where the myths about them come from.
- The Undead. How Lesser, Intermediate, and Greater Undead – including vampires and such – work in Continuum II and how to play them.
- Astral Experiments II. Symbols, Circles, and Magical Resonance. Magical Circles as Weapons, and Magic Pumps and Metaplanar Cascades.
- Ninjas and Ghosts. Interviewing a spirit from the fourth age.
- Hitomi Gilespi. A young witchcraft-adept and communications specialist.
- Yseult Chaput. An information broker.
- Henry Blake. An Elemental Magician of the Heroic Extra-Terrestrial Law Protectors.
- Dreamwalker. An astoundingly powerful astral projection, and another HELP member.
- Nimrod the Hunter. An escapee from that pre-d20 fantasy game and a member of HELP.
- Shaman. Another fantasy-game escapee and a member of HELP.
World of Darkness Material:
- McAndrew’s Notebooks I: Garou Genetics, Curing Metis, and Regenerative Mechanisms.